g+, fb

Monday 24 February 2014

Reading, could be Inexpensive!

Last night, when I came over Aeon shopping mall, which is located at Bandar Perda, Bukit Mertajam, I was thinking to search some books.

Just when I entered Popular Books, I was shocked by the crowds. And I realized that there's another 2 new counter at the entrance. Is there any special offer for today? It might be (I thought).

At first, I was a little feelings that not to have any single move, as I really dislike to shop in a place where so crowd of people. Its just like lost of control, and need to have more energy and patient to looking for anything.

However, due to my desire to buy some books (with a cheaper price), I persist my step in.

Yay! The sales was too crazy! You can get a book with RM3, RM5! Discount is even up to 90%! I can say that most of the books there was included in the Great Sales.

I bought myself total of 6 books, which is only cost me RM23++. This means that one book is only RM4 averagely.


There's a mind pop up from myself: Is not Malaysian don't like reading, but just because of the cost higher than what they expected.

Thus, I suggest all to start reading through internet, it might only cost you the broadband fees.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Smartan Dad, yes, is really a super great deal.

      Delete
    2. I just back from there, looks like the books not so suitable for me.

      Delete