g+, fb

Thursday 20 February 2014

What has the Penguin Inspired me?

I'm found sick today, and was going to any clinic for getting medicine. I walking under the sun, its so hot, however, the first clinic that I'm thinking of is moved! And I don't know where is the new location. The second one, is rest! I have to come back after one hour and half, I don't have the patient and energy to wait for another second even.


I cross the road, and go to the third clinic. Hopefully I can get any doctor for the medicine, I knew, this is a famous clinic in town, its always crowded. Finally, yeah! I just need to wait for another 5 patient before my turn.

There's a show on TV, something like the National Geography. Its great to have a show while we are waiting. When the scene showing a group of penguin swimming quickly, and jumping on the sea, it so phenomenal! The wave comes one and follow by another, those penguin just riding on the wave, and make the move even faster.


I was thinking that, the scenery is so amazing and beautiful. Creatures living in a natural ecosystems, yes, it consist of fighting, eating the weak. But this is what the God made and arranged. They are enjoying when the waves beating on their face, they are enjoying chasing the small fish, and so on.

This inspire me, that a man couldn't enjoying their life thoroughly. Sometimes we look like working in a harmony environment, smile at each other, greeting morning when going to office. But inside us, we might thinking of a way, to override someone. We may not say its wrong in such working environment, or you may be a looser and low performance if not doing so.

By the way, we still have to do something in reducing this kind of scenario.


How we should do in order nobody been harm?

1. If possible, show our performance with the actual capabilities instead of playing around with unorthodox ways. You might be won, but in the long run, you will getting hurt, and same to others.

2. Why not looking others as a real partner, which may help you in reciprocal? Don't ever think that everyone is hacking on you, appreciate what others do on you, the world will be prettier.

3. Don't always looking for the feeling of WIN. Yes, we are trained to be a winner rather than loser since we are in the early age. But we must educate our own self with the good deed rather than let people pulling us around.  

The world is same for everyone, but everyone may felt it different due to her own self.


No comments:

Post a Comment