g+, fb

Thursday 17 April 2014

How to prepare a Herbal Soup?

All the while I don't like to take soup. As a Cantonese family, is rare and odd that someone doesn't like soup. Most of the time, when my mom prepared soup for me, I need to be FORCE to take, and the most I take is only 3-5 spoon, because I totally don't like to.

Is not my mom boils soup skill not good, is actually good enough. Just I'm having the bad habit :P.

But after I get married, and apart from my born family, I aware that there's no more chance to have a bowl of tasty soup. From that time, my habit was change, I like soup a lot.

Thus, I preparing my own soup.

Material:

1. Chicken
2. Herbal powder (Ginseng Chicken Herbal Mix)
3. Salt

Firstly, mix the herbal powder and salt to chicken evenly, left it for 10 minutes.


After the herbal powder mix absorb perfectly into chicken, add in water and steam around 20-30 minutes.


The soup is ready! The taste is nice and full of herbal taste.

You can see there's a bit oily on top. If you wish to have a non-oily soup, try to put chicken into boiled water for quick.


3 comments:

  1. I'm not Cantonese but I like soup too. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smartan Dad, oh really? Soup is good for health... so is good for you to like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, without soup, the rice will be too dry.

      Delete